How Do We Best Design Clinical Trials for Neurodevelopmental Disorders? A Clinical Researcher’s Perspective
Time: 10:10 am
day: Day One
• Important learnings from failed clinical trials in Fragile X Syndrome
• What changes have we made to these trials that have yielded positive results?
• How do we build relationships with communities that will lead to measurement of relevant outcomes in trials?
• What time constraints should we have on a clinical trial?
• What does a good clinical development program look like for neurodevelopmental disorders? What kinds of trials are needed?
• How should we manage recruitment and patient expectations for these trials?
• What do we need to know in order to develop appropriate tools for future clinical trials in each specific neurodevelopmental disorder?